A slice of chocolate cake or a fruit tart on a plate looks nice, not very exciting, but nice. Learn some easy ways to elevate your desserts to a new level using powdered sugar, cocoa powder, dessert sauces and toothpicks. Picture the dessert plate as your canvas and you are the artist. Listen to Chef Gail’s tips on how to create gorgeous plates on which to place your beautiful desserts.
- Hear All About How to Make My Pumpkin Spice Baked Alaska on WAMC Radio Friday 11/8 from 2-3PM on Food Friday!
- Happy Halloween: Biting your Fingers Should Always Taste This Good
- Baking: How To Lighten Things Up
- Baking With The Magnificent Mango
- Baking Radio Episode 47: One Brownie Recipe, Four Delicious Variations