The flakiest of all doughs, laminated doughs are defined and discussed in detail. Learn the differences between the three types of laminated doughs: Danish, Croissant and Puff Pastry. Chef Sokol explains how each of the laminated doughs is created and the nuances of each.
- Baking Radio Episode #43: Twelve Steps to Yeast Bread, A Series, Part 2
- Baking Radio #42: Twelve Steps to Yeast Bread, A Series, Part 1
- Baking Radio Episode #41: Baking with Kids
- Baking Radio Episode #40: The Incredible and Sometimes Confusing World of Fruit Desserts
- Baking Radio Podcast Episode #39: How to Bake Chiffon Cake From Scratch! + Chef Sokol’s Citrus Chiffon Cake Recipe